Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A deliberate resistence to despair

Neither winter wants to leave us nor am I ready for the summer this year. An infelicitous pain in my lower back, tiring dreams and slacking days...world peace doesn't seem to be achieved yet and I feel I'm floating, it feels like all is floating. Rusty tea taste in my mouth.. trying to blow away the worries, naughty little hooks, in the air, around my head. And two people in my head, two voices in fact... one asks knowingly: "so, what do you wanna be/do when you grow up", the other whistles: "life is still, deliberately beautiful".

Happiness is a laughter away, or a new fragrance, or a dimple..

Cheers!

2 comments:

maekitso said...

A deliberate resistance to despair! Yes, that's what happiness is. Thank you.

Sherry said...

happy, thank you:)